Founded on a mission to create value and provide energy efficient and renewable solutions to the organizations we serve, Ameresco is relentless in the pursuit of a sustainable future. Sustainability has always been at the forefront of our business — from our energy saving customer projects and clean energy generation assets, to workplace green initiatives and giving back to our communities.
We believe our employees are our greatest resource, as they come together to creatively integrate our advanced technology portfolio and develop innovative, transformative energy solutions. The diversity of our team coupled with our deep bench of technical expertise enables us to tackle some of the most complex energy opportunities.
Supporting our employees and the communities in which we serve is paramount to our success. We focus on team-based employee philanthropy, wellness-focused employee benefits, and donating our time by investing in our local communities through education and training.
Read the Social section of Ameresco’s 2020 ESG report ➞
Link opens in new window.
- Dedicate a Community Service Month where employees volunteer one day to give back to the environment and their communities.
- Focused Diversity and Inclusion training at the management level, specifically regarding the hidden bias for managers across the organization.
- Invest and engage in recruiting practices that support a diverse applicant pool for every open position.
- Fund one local educational scholarship per year in each region.
- Invest in career development training to promote employee engagement, technical skill growth, and upward mobility.