Ameresco has developed well-established procedures to ensure consistency, quality, safety, speed, and contract compliance in our management of design-build projects. Our experience is punctuated by delivering on time and on budget. Successful implementation relies as much on effective project management as it does on a sound technical approach. Our project teams consist of designers, engineers, and construction personnel to self-perform engineering, procurement, and construction management, as well as quality assurance and commissioning. We bring industry leading expertise to the coordination of multi discipline projects.
Ameresco’s Design-Build Experience
Our new construction and renovation project experience covers a full range of technologies related to building systems, facility infrastructure, energy- and water-consuming systems, often working around tenant occupancy and with minimal laydown space. Repeat business exemplifies our commitment to customer service, as all agencies within the Department of Defense and civilian agencies such as the General Services Administration, Veterans Affairs, Bureau of Prisons, Department of Agriculture, the National Archives, and the U.S. Postal Service, have all selected Ameresco as their design-build partner again and again. Our diverse project experience involves facilities that include:
- Mission Critical
- Innovative: Creative staff with specialized knowledge drive state-of-the-art design, engineering, and implementation.
- Effective: Customer-centric solutions that ensure accuracy of cost, schedule, and meet project goals.
- Comprehensive: Deep, diverse experience across building types and technologies with fully integrated project design and implementation expertise.
- Focused: Over $6 billion in project solutions delivered since inception. Repeat business validates our quality of work.
- Guaranteed: Ameresco has a record of guaranteeing the performance of the solutions that we design and build.