Mission, Vision and Values
Ameresco has become a leading energy efficiency and renewable energy company by approaching its business with a specific set of values and goals. All of our projects and our employees embrace our Mission, Vision and Values as we work to meet the energy and sustainability goals of our clients and stakeholders.
Energizing a sustainable world.
Leading the quest to change the world as the trusted sustainability partner creating valued, single-sourced, efficient energy solutions delivered with passion, expertise, teamwork and a relentless focus on customer satisfaction.
Ameresco's values shape our culture and the way we conduct business. Our values are aligned with CARING about our stakeholders and are instrumental in guiding every aspect of our business.
- Committed: Engaged, loyal and accountable to our stakeholders in achieving our shared goals.
- Attitude: Demonstrating a can-do attitude.
- Resourceful: Nothing is insurmountable. We do more with less.
- Integrity: Empowered to do the right thing with consistent and high ethical standards in everything we do by embracing honesty, fairness, respect and safety.
- Nimble: The flexibility to remain ahead of a changing environment by being entrepreneurial, passionate, open, innovative and smart.
- Greatness: Leading the industry by pursuing excellence and innovative solutions, demonstrating the highest standards, leveraging experience and unlocking the hidden potential to create a more efficient, sustainable world.
Ameresco is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
Ameresco will provide reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities who need an accommodation to fully participate in the application process. If you would like to request an accommodation, please contact Lauren Rowe, Director Human Resources via email email@example.com, or call 508-661-2200.