Retail companies can reinvest the savings from renewable energy projects in core business activities, such as marketing, merchandising or product development. This ultimately increases both the top and bottom lines of the financial statement and creates a positive impression of the business in the minds of customers.
Commercial Real Estate
Real Estate Investment Trusts can create a new source of revenue and increase funds from operations. Shared savings contracts may enable building owners to implement the latest control or air-handling technologies. This improves tenant comfort and productivity, thus increasing the market value of owned properties.
Ameresco can help customers achieve the following key goals, with flexible service delivery that allows varying levels of ownership of commercial energy projects.
- Reduce energy costs
- Increase occupancy and/or marketability
- Take advantage of opportunities created by deregulation
- Improve knowledge and control of utility consumption
- Improve financial performance and return on investment
- Reduce energy-related risks
- Replace aging energy assets at no additional cost
- Reduce responsibility for energy facility operation and maintenance