The energy industry is experiencing a great transformation. As economies and organizations restore a semblance of business as usual, an opportunity sits before us. “Normal” has undoubtedly changed. There is a critical emphasis on combatting climate change, severe weather, and grid volatility – all of which have a costly impact to business and society. In rebuilding our communities, we have the opportunity to lay the groundwork for a brighter clean energy future with Green Resiliency. Join this webinar to learn from Wells Fargo, a leading financial services company, about how their on-site renewables are laying the groundwork for a more sustainable future, one renewable and resilient step at a time.
- How has Wells Fargo’s utilization of on-site renewables enhanced energy and resource efficiency?
- What are the lessons learned from Wells Fargo about ensuring operational sustainability, adaptation, and resilience while on the path to a low-carbon economy?
- What is Green Resiliency and why is it important to my organization’s future?
- What are the critical first steps in pursuing on-site renewable generation?
- How do battery energy storage systems and microgrid controls factor into resiliency?
- How can Green Resiliency make an impact on my organization’s low carbon future?
- Matt Jernigan – Vice President Corporate Properties, Wells Fargo & Company
- Leila Dillon – Senior Vice President Corporate Marketing and Communications, Ameresco
- Hans Meyer – Director of Renewable Development, Ameresco