You, Ameresco and ENERGY STAR: Partners in Energy Efficiency
Clarkstown Central School District
Comprehensive measures across the Clarkstown School District raised the average EPA score for all of Clarkstown's school buildings from 60 to 75. Monitoring and reporting assistance from Ameresco helped 13 buildings earn ENERGY STAR certification, qualifying them for additional energy rebates.Read more (Opens in new window)
Battle Ground School District
A comprehensive evaluation of energy use at the 20 schools in Washington state's Battle Ground School District helped the project earn more than $100,000 in utility rebates and ENERGY STAR certification.Read more (Opens in new window)
Ameresco and ENERGY STAR™ are partners in promoting responsible energy management, energy efficiency and sustainable buildings. Whether you're building a green building, retrofitting facilities to create a more energy efficient building or seeking to meet emissions reduction goals, ENERGY STAR provides the standards and Ameresco provides the expertise to help you meet them.
From design through construction and operation, Ameresco brings a depth of experience that has helped our customers meet ENERGY STAR building and emissions standards. We can help you improve the building efficiency of current assets; add sustainable and emission-free wind, solar and geothermal energy sources; tap available biomass and landfill gas resources, and track your carbon emissions through Ameresco AXIS® reporting software.
Upgrading facilities and building a green building isn't just about public relations or your corporate image. In every facet of government and business operations, ENERGY STAR certification provides measurable benefits to your enterprise:
Benefits of ENERGY STAR Certification:
- Federal Government: Meet federal benchmarks for energy efficiency and emissions reduction.
- Local Government: Control energy costs, meet state and federal energy benchmarks and lower capital costs for fuel and water.
- Higher Education: Lure top candidates by establishing your institutional commitment to energy management and a cleaner environment.
- K-12 Education: Reduce energy costs and qualify for government and utility incentives that can funnel needed cash into academic programs.
- Public Housing: ENERGY STAR building and appliance certification can reduce energy costs and energy consumption, providing additional capital for maintenance and physical upgrades.
- Manufacturing/Industrial: Stay ahead of changing carbon emissions standards and manage energy expenses to control your bottom line.
- Commercial: Enhance your reputation with customers and investor interest by demonstrating your ability to lead in the communities you serve.
If you're considering significant expansion, development or energy-efficient retrofits to buildings or other facilities, let Ameresco show you how ENERGY STAR certification can help you manage energy use and reduce your energy costs. Contact us to learn more, and to see how performance contracting can help you upgrade or develop infrastructure with no up-front costs.
Ameresco believes businesses benefit financially by continually improving their management of energy resources, and the environment benefits from reduced levels of related pollution. We are proud to offer services and products that can assist businesses who have committed to the goals of ENERGY STAR.