SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER - Energy Management Billing Solutions - WA
Job Code: 697
Fueled by a dedicated workforce, Ameresco is the premier provider of energy efficiency and renewable technology solutions. From conservation to renewable energy generation, Ameresco employees have developed and implemented over $5 Billion in energy savings solutions that help our customers utilize clean and sustainable resources
New opportunity for a Senior Software Developer to join Ameresco’s development team based in Spokane, WA. Will perform a variety of assignments requiring prior knowledge of established programming procedures and data processing using various development tools.
- Code, test and troubleshoot programs.
- Perform ongoing maintenance, enhancement, and integration of key systems.
- Write new program code using specific guidelines and maintain programming documentation.
- Test and develop programming modifications.
- Evaluate interaction between programs and troubleshoot for operational errors.
- Perform data mining necessary to resolve business needs.
- Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Refine data and format final product.
- Maintain and modify programs; make approved programming and coding changes.
- Uphold confidentiality on all information being processed, stored or accessed.
- Assist personnel of other departments as a computer resource.
- BS in Software Development or commensurate experience.
- Minimum 7 years experience developing custom applications and use of the following languages, tools and environments:
- Visual Studio 2008 and above
- C#/VB.NET (C# Preferred)
- Transact SQL
- Familiarity with Design Patterns
- ORM tools
- LeadTools OCR SDK
- Familiarity with Agile development processes
- Exposure to ASP.NET with JQuery, REST, AJAX helpful.
- Ability to process computer data and to format and generate reports.
- Ability to implement and troubleshoot programming changes and modifications.
- Problem solving and root cause analysis.
- Ability to learn and support new systems and applications.
- Demonstrated verbal, written, computer, technical communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical, modeling, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- US Citizenship or US Permanent Resident status required.
- Valid Drivers License issued by state of residence and in good standing.
- May be required to pass security clearance investigation.
- May require flexibility to work varied schedule needs
- Overnight travel required.
Interested individuals are encouraged to respond directly to Ameresco: click here to submit your resume, sample project history, and salary information directly via: http://careers.ameresco.com for immediate and confidential consideration.
An award-winning industry leader, Ameresco challenges the brightest, most talented and creative individuals in the industry by providing an environment that embraces initiative, diversity, and achievement along with comprehensive rewards, including people-oriented insurance, investment, and incentive plans. AA/ EEO.