Job Code: 682
Fueled by a dedicated workforce, AMERESCO is the premier provider of energy efficiency and renewable technology solutions. From conservation to renewable energy generation, our employees have developed and implemented over $5 Billion in energy savings solutions that help our customers utilize clean and sustainable resources.
New opportunities are developing within Project Teams throughout North America for Energy Systems Specialists with energy efficiency monitoring, controls, metering, and communication systems experience to design, develop, install, program, oversee, maintain, service, and support equipment, technology, and communications that monitor building, plant, and facility energy consumption.
- Visit customer project sites to provide equipment, technology, and communications service and support, including assistance with workstations, servers, networks, metering, hardware and software.
- Coordinate customer support with Project, Operations, and Maintenance Teams and contractors.
- Collaborate with customers to identify facility changes including operating schedules and set points to analyze and quantify energy consumption.
- Serve as customer liaison to demonstrate new and existing equipment, evaluate and address systems requirements, and build positive, supportive business relationships.
- Utilize metering and communications technological developments, monitor trends and journal reports, attend industry meetings and courses to remain current.
- Document internal processes and procedures, develop and update technical and program manuals.
- Ensure successful project implementation that meets or exceeds company objectives, financial parameters, and technical needs required to deliver customer energy cost savings.
- Perform other duties as required.
Individuals interested in future opportunities are encouraged to apply directly. Please click here to submit your resume, cover letter, sample project history, geographic location preference, and salary information. Direct Applicant Response Preferred.
Ameresco challenges the brightest, most talented and creative individuals in the industry by providing an environment that embraces initiative, diversity, and achievement along with comprehensive rewards, including people-oriented insurance, investment, and incentive plans. AA/ EEO.