2013 Business and Project Development Account Executives - Energy Efficiency and Renewables
Location: Multiple US Regional Locations
Job Code: 656
Fueled by a dedicated workforce, AMERESCO is the premier provider of energy efficiency and renewable technology solutions. From conservation to renewable energy generation, AMERESCO employees have developed and implemented over $5 Billion in energy savings solutions that help our customers utilize clean and sustainable resources.
New opportunities are developing in multiple regional locations for energy efficiency and renewable technology business and project development professionals to focus on commercial, industrial, institutional, government, and housing markets.
- Develop thorough knowledge of energy industry, structure, trends, and issues to ensure full discovery and understanding of customer’s primary business objectives and requirements.
- Cultivate effective business relationships and communicate full scope of Ameresco solutions and services to meet customer energy savings requirements.
- Target and contact key decision makers and develop positive relationships to secure new projects opportunities, sales volume, and market share.
- Monitor account plan progress, including market conditions, customer needs, competitive activity and provide progress and execution updates.
- Seek internal technical project guidance to ensure achievement of customer satisfaction,
- Perform other duties as required.
- Minimum 5 years progressive experience marketing energy efficiency, renewable technology, and performance contracting solutions within energy services and target markets required, including the ability to identify customer energy needs, effectively communicate energy solutions, and position Ameresco as provider of choice.
- Proven track record of securing sales of complex offerings from top-level management.
- Demonstrated sales lead development and account cultivation skills, including effective negotiation and closing techniques.
- Bachelor Degree. Active progress toward industry-related or advanced education preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written, computer communication, and technical presentation skills.
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and positive business relationships.
- U.S. Citizenship or U.S. Permanent Resident status required.
- Valid Drivers’ License in good standing, issued by resident state required.
- May be required to pass security clearance investigation.
- Travel required.
Individuals interested in future opportunities are encouraged to apply directly. Please click here to submit your resume, cover letter, sample project history, salary information, and geographic location preference. Direct Applicant Response Preferred.
AMERESCO challenges the brightest, most talented and creative individuals in the industry by providing an environment that embraces initiative, diversity, and achievement along with comprehensive rewards, including people-oriented insurance, investment, and incentive plans. AA/ EEO.