Helping New Jersey’s Hospitals Keep the Lights On: Programs and Funding for Resilient Energy Resources
After Hurricane Sandy, New Jersey formed the Energy Resilience Bank (ERB) to develop and fund programs that ensure the reliable provision of power for health care facilities during weather-related and other crises.
Steven Goldenberg and Elizabeth Litten will moderate the panel discussion about support for, and development and financing of, resilient and reliable energy programs that will keep the power flowing at New Jersey’s hospitals.
Panel features national and state leaders in energy agencies, including:
- Mitch Carpen, Executive Director, New Jersey Energy Resilience Bank
- Gearoid Foley, Senior Advisor, U.S. Department of Energy
- Mark Hopkins, Executive Director, New Jersey Healthcare Facilities Financing Authority
- Michael Bakas, Senior Vice President Renewable Energy and Cogeneration, Ameresco, Inc.
- Andrew Skok, Senior Vice President, FuelCell Energy, Inc.
Hosted By: Fox Rothschild LLP.
Speaker & Presentation