The 2nd Annual Clean Defense Summit is one of the year’s premier forums bringing together industry with the Pentagon, U.S. Navy, U.S. Air Force, U.S. Army, and U.S. Marines. Topics to be discussed include:
- Specific clean energy, alternative fuel, and energy efficiency programs of the U.S. Navy, U.S. Air Force, U.S. Army, and U.S. Marines
- The clean defense programs of individual military bases throughout the U.S., including energy efficiency for military housing
- Clean defense RFPs from the Department of Defense and strategies for winning contracts
- Strategies for becoming a subcontractor to larger primes
- New R&D programs for clean defense
- The latest Pentagon interest in solar energy, wind energy, biofuels for jets, new battery packs and clean energy applications for the battlefield, vehicles using alternative energy, new energy efficiency applications for buildings, advanced materials, intelligent microgrid solutions, and new smart grid solutions.
- Leading clean energy and energy efficiency solutions from top companies